Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wow life has changed!

Sorry I've been missing for so long, missing from this blog and missing from commenting on your blogs but I've had so much go on in the last 2 months I've found it impossible to keep up!

What's changed? I decided about 2 months ago I needed to go back to full time employed work, within 2 weeks I had a short term contract and was back at work before I knew it.

I've also been getting up at 5.30 each morning to exercise, so I can carry on with my weight loss which incidentally I've now lost over a stone in fact about 16lbs so far :o)

So as you can see, blogging was kind of at the back of the pack!

So apart from starting a full time job, exercising all the time and losing weight what else have I been up to?!

I went to a great party! Can't believe how much weight I've lost even since then, already....


We had a wedding anniversary, 19 years!


Gosh I can't even remember so much has gone on in this last 2 months it's like my whole world had turned upside down.

Anyway I'm back, I won't be able to post quite as much but I am back. I've missed blogging and missed you all too, my worldwide blogging family!!

Right I'm off to try to catch up just a little on your blogs xxx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you ! a good change is always positive. congrats for your loose weight.

Have a nice summer you and your hubby.

Kisses from France.

Ollie

Unknown said...

Its so good to see you back and hear all your wonderful news. Conratulations on your wedding anniversary what a gorgeous wedding photo. And well done on the weight loss that is amazing you should be really proud. And also great news on the job front ;-)) Im the same as you blogland seems to be taking more of a back seat for me to. But the good thing is it will always be there no matter what we do ;-) Have a lovely week, and good luck in all that your doing, dee xx

Miss Claire said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! And you are working out at 5:30am?!! That's inspiring!

Xxxxxx

Miss Magpie said...

Congratulations on the anniversary, the job and the weight loss! You have been missed.

That is such a beautiful wedding photo. x

DearHelenHartman said...

Welcome back! Happy Anniversary and congrats on the weight loss. Whew - that IS a lot going on. Your wedding photo is breathtaking.

Perdita Tinsel said...

Well done on the weight loss. Sounds an incredibly busy time for you! :)

Vix said...

Lovely to have you back, you've been greatly missed! Well done on the weight loss and happy anniversary wishes, too! xxx

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Hooray you are back :) missed your posts! Glad life is going well, congrats on your anniversary and continuing weight loss - go you! :)

Elisa said...

Welcome back! Congrats on your anniversary and well done on the job and weight loss! Absolutely love your wedding photo :-)

Used-to-Bees said...

Well done on your perseverance with the exercise regime, and on the resulting weight loss! Your wedding photo is just beautiful! Hope the new job continues to go swimmingly. See you around? The Artisan Market at Tweseldown was great!
x

Incendiary Blonde said...

Congratulations, and what a beautiful wedding photo!

Ange said...

Lovely to have you back! Congrats on the weight loss and on 19 years of marriage!!! We celebrate out 18th this year ( how time flies when you're having fun!) Angie xXx

LandGirl1980 said...

I wanna see your skimpy bits!!! :)

iLiveinmyLab said...

Oh I just checked in here right after I tweeted you! So glad things are going so well! Congratulations on the new job AND keeping up with the exercise! I can't wait to see the latest photos! Oh and CONGRATULATIONS! Love the then and now photos :)

Fräulein Frantic said...

Great to see you're back! Great to hear such positive things. And WOOOOW your wedding picture! I'm speechless.

Lady Cherry said...

I have been away for ages as well Fiona, so now I'm not the only one I feel a bit better ;-)
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Fab wedding dress too. And congrats on your new role and weight loss. x

Kim said...

Great to see you back. Congratulations on the new job, well done on the weight loss and exercise and congratulation on your wedding anniversary!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...